the Peep Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are you/have you been doing today?

+3
GoAskAlice
andyp
sooz
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what are you/have you been doing today? Empty what are you/have you been doing today?

Post by sooz Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Someone had to start it so here goes.........

Worked twice and then came home and made my other half go get little un from school while I made a pixie hat and watched a weird fuked up programme about uk child beauty pagents,the parents needed shooting,they were clinicly insane.Made a veggie spag bol which was well tasty but now I got belly ache so im drinking beer cuz it might help Smile
sooz
sooz

Back to top Go down

what are you/have you been doing today? Empty Re: what are you/have you been doing today?

Post by andyp Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:23 pm

I've seen the US version of that show.. too bad for those kids to have such freak parents :/

yes, lets put our 8 year old girl in a swimsuit so old men can check them out. great idea!
andyp
andyp

http://www.adpetersonphotography.com

Back to top Go down

what are you/have you been doing today? Empty Re: what are you/have you been doing today?

Post by sooz Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Yeah these kids had to do a talent bit and some of these kids were dancing.......it was not right,they looked like they were in a club or summut.They had fake tan,plucked eyebrows and one girl was the youngest girl in uk to wear contact lenses at 8 yrs old.
Freaky shit..........but I hate to say I could not stop watching it Shocked
sooz
sooz

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAskAlice Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:11 pm

hmm I spent my day in a basement doing inventory. I know.. I know.. you're all very jealous. Lately I've just been apartment hunting and working.. and dealing with a few ISSUES AHEM albino

yeahhhh these emotes rock \m/
GoAskAlice
GoAskAlice

Back to top Go down

Post by ClairedeLune Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Went on a hike then came home ate cheese n pickled onion sammiches then got a legendary PM about this site. It made my day.

ClairedeLune

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAskAlice Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:22 pm

I wonder who this mystery person is :0
GoAskAlice
GoAskAlice

Back to top Go down

Post by ClairedeLune Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 pm

I wonder too. Hello dreadlocked peephole members. :O Ha. I shit a brick about being banned on the mothership site so cuz no one else hur had their regular username soooo I created a new account. Prz derete my old member name off here if you can?

ClairedeLune

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Still working on removing the rest of my dreads...

3 to go
Pat
Pat
Admin

https://thepeephole.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pypes Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 pm

fuck me why you de-dreading pat?

pypes

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAskAlice Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:44 pm

cuz hes a loser Razz JKKK
GoAskAlice
GoAskAlice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Because the whole back of my head was attached. So goaskalice gave me an undercut and I saw how fucked up my scalp was so I have been combing them out over the last week. 28 grocery bags full of loose hair so far

And just plain old long hair is more metal anyways. Headbanging doesnt kill my neck now
Pat
Pat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAskAlice Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:51 pm

You should post pictures in the hair thread

Make a time line of sorts from the last couple weeks. I'm sure some people are interested in seeing!
GoAskAlice
GoAskAlice

Back to top Go down

Post by sooz Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:07 am

I finished work untill monday so Im deciding what I should do today,sick of sitting around my house.Prob end up at the pub for some grub or something along those lines...
Ive also got this exercise video that Ive meaning to do,I downloaded it a week ago but still have'nt got round to doing it,Ive looked at it so the thought it there.......hummmmmmmmmm
sooz
sooz

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAskAlice Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Finished a relatively crappy week at work. Now off to an AMAZING veg restaurant with some friends and then a crazy art/music show in the park.

I love weekends <3
GoAskAlice
GoAskAlice

Back to top Go down

Post by andyp Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Just got back from camping with some friends from school. Also met up with my professors from that school and got to shoot with a bunch of very expensive film cameras. fun!
andyp
andyp

Back to top Go down

Post by andyp Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 pm

I went for a small hike today to test my knee to see if it is doing any better.. It went pretty good so i'm going to start hiking every day to try and strengthen it and get it used to hiking around more.. might try and go on a short backpacking trip next weekend.. we'll see!
andyp
andyp

Back to top Go down

Post by pypes Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:11 am

Got to somehow cram work and college into a 9 hour block this afternoon. Also I've got to go replace my nans rewireable fuses with MCB's because she is now scared of them blowing.

pypes

Back to top Go down

Post by ClairedeLune Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Got high, listened to Led Zep and ate dairy milk bars all at the same time.

ClairedeLune

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAskAlice Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:38 pm

I worked.. looked around for a halloween costume.. Bought some boots and a dress online..

I should really stop shopping :p
GoAskAlice
GoAskAlice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Did an insane shoulder work out and ate shit loads of meat

and then played bass
Pat
Pat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by andyp Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 pm

I've been working on my photography/blog website.. it's coming along decently, but there is still much to do.

This forum decided to stop telling me when there are new posts with the little graphic things so i've been under the impression that this place was deserted or something Razz hmm how to fix this...
andyp
andyp

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAskAlice Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 pm

yeah same thing happened to me! i didn't know anyone had replied in the 'strange finds' thread til i decided to roam around.

Today i will be purging even more clothing and shoes -_-' Than I will be going to a veg restaurant with my friend and possibly a garage show later on.

Tomorrow I will get to see Pat for the first time in forevaaaaaaaaa!
GoAskAlice
GoAskAlice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:24 pm

I am woring out then playing my new protools rig all day
Pat
Pat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ClairedeLune Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Whats a Garage show?

I watched Labryth today. I haven't seen it in years I was really shocked when I realised Jennifer Connelly played Sarah. What happened?!

ClairedeLune

Back to top Go down

Post by GoAskAlice Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:29 pm

it's a show.. in a garage :p
GoAskAlice
GoAskAlice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next